this is my first tip set but i want to make more tip sets. also thats me with my guitar so please don't be to rude about the pictures.
1. See that metal thing the arrow is pointing to? get one of those if you don't have one. it holds do the strings and is good for if you playing the same cord for a while.
2. And see the length my nails are? They're pretty short, right. No. Actually my nails are at the edge of my fingers. If the were longer they'd get chipped. If the where shorter I'd have calluses on my fingertips. If you want to have your nails at what ever length you want buy a set of picks.
3. GET AN ELECTRIC TUNER!!! OMG they make life so much easier.
4. No matter how good you are practice 4-2 times a week. All the famous guitarists practiced all the fricking time.
5. Learn Acoustic first and Electric second. Do not question me.
6. Guitar straps are a good thing.
7. Gibson has some of the best Acoustics. And their guitars are pretty low cost for the awesome quality.